OPEnS House: March 21, 2023 from 4-6:30 PM PDT at the Precision Agricultural Systems Center (3531 SW Campus Way, Corvallis, OR). Food will be provided, so please RSVP as we need to know how many people will join us that day: https://forms.gle/urC1w73tG2e2xp8f9. Zoom session 4:30-5 pm. Contact Cara Walter for the Zoom link (firstname.lastname@example.org).
December 12 - 15: Find us at booth 1421 in the NSF neighborhood in the Exhibitor Hall for the AGU Fall Meeting.
• Monday, December 12: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm (CST)
• Tuesday, December 13: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (CST)
• Wednesday, December 14: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (CST)
• Thursday, December 15: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (CST)
December 16, 2022 09:00 - 12:30 CST: H52O - The MacGyver Session: Novel, Exciting, Self-Made, Hacked, and/or Improvised Sensors, Data Acquisition, and Data Transmission Solutions to Understand the Geosphere II Poster
- H52O-0659 Evaporometer: An open source, load cell-based environmental sensing system for rainfall and evaporation.
- H52O-0660 WeatherChimes
- H52O-0661 LoomV4, A rapid prototyping library for environmental sensing, telemetry, logging, and actuation.
- H52O-0662 Openly Published Environmental Sensing (OPEnS) | Advancing Open Environmental Instrumentation
- H52O-0663 Pied Piper: An Open-Source Vibrational Camera Trap for Autonomously Monitoring Activity Patterns and Population Distributions of Treehopper and Leafhopper Pest Insects
- H52O-0664 Updates on PolyWAG: Autonomous filtered water sampling for eDNA
- H52O-0665 Smart Rock: Low Cost, User Friendly Stream Monitoring
- H52O-0666 Novel Sampling Devices for Sewage System Monitoring: The Beaver Dam and OPEnS Integrating Sampler
- November 6, 2022: Sitka Whalefest WeatherChimes workshops.
- OPEnS Virtual Expo: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 8-10 am, 4-6 pm PDT
- December 16, 2021: AGU Fall Meeting H45T - The MacGyver Session: The Place for Novel, Exciting, Self-Made, Hacked, or Improved Sensors, Data Acquisition, and Data Transmission Solutions to Understand the Geosphere III Poster.
Virtual Workshop with CUAHSI: Open Hydrological Sensor Technologies: DIY Stream Sensor Networks -
Monday September 20 - Wednesday September 22, 9:00 am PT - 12:00 pm PT. Register by August 30 at 11:59 PM ET. Recordings by day on YouTube.
- April 20, 2021: Virtual OPEnS Expo, 8-10 am and 4-6 pm PDT. Connection via Mozilla Hubs: https://open-sensing.org/VirtualExpo2021.
- December 7, 2020: AGU Fall Meeting H013 - The MacGyver Session: Novel, Exciting, Self-Made, Hacked, and/or Improvised Sensors and Technologies to Measure and Understand the Geosphere. Register with AGU.
Join us live via Zoom 2-4 pm PST, December 7, 2020
- H013-0008 - Measuring Darcy Flux and Transient Pore Velocity: Development of a Compact Temperature, Pressure, and Electrical Conductivity Sensor
- H013-0011 - SitkaNet: A Low-Cost, Open-Source System for Landslide Monitoring and Study
- H013-0012 - Low-cost, Low-profile Dendrometer Optimized for Grapevines
- H013-0013 - Hypnos Board: A Low-Cost All-In-One Solution for Environment Sensor Power Management, Data Storage, and Task Scheduling
- H013-0014 - Loom, A Simple Modular Framework for Rapid Prototyping Environmental Sensors, Actuators, and Data Collection
- H013-0015 - Autonomous Vibrational Analysis and Insect Behavioral Manipulation With Pied Piper
- H013-0016 - COVID Sampler: Open-source Composite Auto-sampler Against the Pandemic
- H013-0017 - Openly Published Environmental Sensing (OPEnS) | Distributed Sensing, Distributed Society
- August 31 - September 3, 2020: Virtual Hand-Made Stream Sensor Networks Workshop with CUAHSI