December 12 - 15: Find us at booth 1421 in the NSF neighborhood in the Exhibitor Hall for the AGU Fall Meeting.
• Monday, December 12: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm (CST)
• Tuesday, December 13: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (CST)
• Wednesday, December 14: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (CST)
• Thursday, December 15: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (CST)
December 16, 2022 09:00 - 12:30 CST: H52O - The MacGyver Session: Novel, Exciting, Self-Made, Hacked, and/or Improvised Sensors, Data Acquisition, and Data Transmission Solutions to Understand the Geosphere II Poster
- H52O-0659 Evaporometer: An open source, load cell-based environmental sensing system for rainfall and evaporation.
- H52O-0660 WeatherChimes
- H52O-0661 LoomV4, A rapid prototyping library for environmental sensing, telemetry, logging, and actuation.
- H52O-0662 Openly Published Environmental Sensing (OPEnS) | Advancing Open Environmental Instrumentation
- H52O-0663 Pied Piper: An Open-Source Vibrational Camera Trap for Autonomously Monitoring Activity Patterns and Population Distributions of Treehopper and Leafhopper Pest Insects
- H52O-0664 Updates on PolyWAG: Autonomous filtered water sampling for eDNA
- H52O-0665 Smart Rock: Low Cost, User Friendly Stream Monitoring
- H52O-0666 Novel Sampling Devices for Sewage System Monitoring: The Beaver Dam and OPEnS Integrating Sampler
- November 6, 2022: Sitka Whalefest WeatherChimes workshops.
- OPEnS Virtual Expo: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 8-10 am, 4-6 pm PDT
- December 16, 2021: AGU Fall Meeting H45T - The MacGyver Session: The Place for Novel, Exciting, Self-Made, Hacked, or Improved Sensors, Data Acquisition, and Data Transmission Solutions to Understand the Geosphere III Poster.
- Virtual Workshop with CUAHSI: Open Hydrological Sensor Technologies: DIY Stream Sensor Networks -
- April 20, 2021: Virtual OPEnS Expo, 8-10 am and 4-6 pm PDT. Connection via Mozilla Hubs: https://open-sensing.org/VirtualExpo2021.
- December 7, 2020: AGU Fall Meeting H013 - The MacGyver Session: Novel, Exciting, Self-Made, Hacked, and/or Improvised Sensors and Technologies to Measure and Understand the Geosphere. Register with AGU.
Join us live via Zoom 2-4 pm PST, December 7, 2020
- H013-0008 - Measuring Darcy Flux and Transient Pore Velocity: Development of a Compact Temperature, Pressure, and Electrical Conductivity Sensor
- H013-0011 - SitkaNet: A Low-Cost, Open-Source System for Landslide Monitoring and Study
- H013-0012 - Low-cost, Low-profile Dendrometer Optimized for Grapevines
- H013-0013 - Hypnos Board: A Low-Cost All-In-One Solution for Environment Sensor Power Management, Data Storage, and Task Scheduling
- H013-0014 - Loom, A Simple Modular Framework for Rapid Prototyping Environmental Sensors, Actuators, and Data Collection
- H013-0015 - Autonomous Vibrational Analysis and Insect Behavioral Manipulation With Pied Piper
- H013-0016 - COVID Sampler: Open-source Composite Auto-sampler Against the Pandemic
- H013-0017 - Openly Published Environmental Sensing (OPEnS) | Distributed Sensing, Distributed Society
- August 31 - September 3, 2020: Virtual Hand-Made Stream Sensor Networks Workshop with CUAHSI